Bluestacks App Player is a free emulator that is designed for the activated Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. This program runs Android applications on your computer using the resources of the operating system.
Features of BlueStacks App Player
You should install this program if you plan to run android applications on a large computer screen. If you want to play games, or synchronize this application with your own mobile device, then you just need to download this emulator. At the same time, you can download the program for free on the official website. Link at the end of the article.
After you install Bluestacks 2, you need to log in to the app with a Google Play account. The latest version of the program has many features. The application is suitable for testing mobile games and programs by developers and software testers. Moreover, all this runs in full-screen mode. As for the control, you only need a mouse for this.
You can download this program without any problems on a laptop or on a desktop computer. Another advantage is that this application is suitable even if the PC is weak, making its capabilities more functional. Suitable for Windows 7 and even for Windows xp. You can install this application on any Windows, Mac Os and Linux operating system.
- the interface is impossibly simple and accessible, it doesn’t cost anything to figure it out;
- it runs perfectly for Android in full screen mode;
- synchronizes applications between a personal smartphone and a computer. To do this, use the BlueStacks Cloud Connect service;
- it has several applications that were preinstalled;
- you can always install the app from Google Play;
- this program requires minimal system capabilities of the device.
- It runs on 32 and 64 bit operating systems;